Domain name: sos.dz
Company Name: HERBA RICEMILLS, SLU
Trade Name: ARROZSOS.ES
Registered Office Address: C Real 43
Town: 41920 – San Juan de Aznalfarache (Sevilla), Spain
Corporate Tax Identification Number: B-83.157.024
Telephone Number: +34900103272
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration details: Register of Companies of Seville, Folio 85, General Companies Section 4.422, Sheet number SE-68.480, Entry number 2
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
- Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified, according to the entity managing the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and how they process the data obtained, as follows:
– Own Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or a domain controlled by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also known as first-party cookies.
– Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or a domain that is not controlled by the publisher itself, but by another entity that processes the data collected through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain controlled by the website publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies.
Cookies can be classified, according to the time they remain active on the computer, as follows:
– Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data when a user visits a website. They are normally used to store information that is only of interest for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased). These cookies are deleted automatically when the user closes their browser.
– Persistent Cookies: With this type of cookies, the data remain stored in the terminal and can then be subsequently accessed and processed over a given period of time specified by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can be classified, according to the purpose for which the data collected through them are processed, as follows:
– Technical Cookies: These cookies enable users to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts subject to restricted access, recalling the items making up an order, using security elements during browsing, or sharing content via social media.
– Personalisation Cookies: They allow users to access the service with certain general characteristics according to a set of predetermined settings on the user’s computer, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration for the location from which they are accessing the service, etc.
– Analytics Cookies: They allow the creator to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of users on the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles for the users of such websites, applications or platforms, with a view to introducing improvements based on the analysis of data on the use made by users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: They allow the website publisher to manage, in the most efficient possible manner, the advertising spaces that have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: They allow the website publisher to manage, in the most efficient possible manner, the advertising spaces that have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed. These cookies store information on the users’ behaviour, obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits and developing a specific profile to display advertising based on such behaviour.
- Cookies Used
|Domain||Cookie Name||First / Third Party||Session / Persistent||Purpose|
|.sos.dz||__ga||First||Persistent||Manage Google users|
|.sos.dz||__gat||First||Persistent||Manage Google users|
|.sos.dz||__gid||First||Persistent||Manage Google users|
|www.sos.dz||PHPSESSID||First||Session||PHP Server native cookie|
- Disabling or Deleting Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your equipment.
The browser can be configured to display on screen a warning of new cookies received and prevent their installation.
Users can withdraw the consent they gave when the cookies were installed and delete them.
When cookies are deleted, certain services or functionalities on certain websites may be partially or fully restricted.
Every browser can be configured to accept or reject all cookies, or to select those cookies whose installation is allowed and those that are not.
The following links provide information on how to configure the settings on all the major internet browsers: